Pages

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Moments of Clarity

You know what I mean - those moments when suddenly something that used to be all blurry and confusing suddenly makes perfect sense.

When something that you were telling yourself for a long time suddenly either crystallises into focus, or else gets turned completely around, and you understand why.

When even though nothing special occurred as such, you feel like you've just lived through some big life-changing moment.

When it feels like part of you will never be the same again ...

I'm not actually sure what happened tonight qualifies, but I'll see how I feel about it tomorrow, after sleeping on it. No huge revelation really, just a bit of a shift in how I'm perceiving the value of work, "career", and the meaning society assigns to it - and how it relates to my own journey over the past two and a bit years.

No comments:

Post a Comment